Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics. Updated intraday, FactSet’s consensus estimates are aggregated from a wide base of contributors and cover over 19,000 active companies across 90+ countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Get clarity into TESLA Model 3 ramp-up on a weekly basis, ahead of quarterly reports
- Gain insight into Gigafactory operations to inform portfolio management strategies
- Identify trends and inflection points to understand indicators of TESLA financial health
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Battery Count 1 Model Three 2017 Battery Count 1 Semi Truck 2017 Vehicle Output 1 Sedans 2017 Vehicle Output 1 SUVs 2017
- Feed Details
- Using patented analytics, the TESLA Insights feed tracks and estimates daily battery production at the TESLA Gigafactory. It provides an up-to-date count of Model 3 battery deliveries from TESLA’s Gigafactory to their Fremont plant. Leverage this information along with finished TESLA vehicle counts leaving the Fremont plant, including Model 3, Model S, and Model X, to spot production trends before the company reports. Data Frequency: Intraday; Update Frequency: Weekly
- Firm Information
- Genscape is a leading global provider of intraday data and intelligence for commodity and energy markets. The company is driven to improve market transparency and efficiency and delivers innovative insight across a number of industries, including oil, power, natural gas and LNG, agriculture, petrochemical and NGLs, maritime, and renewables.
- Community Discussion
Measure TSLA Model 3 production as a proxy for demand? last activity Jan 30, 2019 6:22 pm