Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics. Updated intraday, FactSet’s consensus estimates are aggregated from a wide base of contributors and cover over 19,000 active companies across 90+ countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
Genscape's Equity Production InsightsData Feed by Genscape, Inc.
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Apr. 10, 2018
- Obtain clarity into oil and gas companies’ production levels on a weekly basis to understand the impact on quarterly earnings
- Inform investment decisions and risk/reward calculations with granular data and analysis for E&P companies
- Gain insight into daily oil and gas production at the producer level to inform portfolio management strategies
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Companies 51 Entities 2011 Producers 30 Entities 2011 Midstream 21 Entities 2011 Gas 42 Assets 2011 Oil 16 Assets 2011
- Feed Details
- Obtain access into companies’ oil and gas production levels to make more informed trading decisions when timing matters. Equity Production Insights leverages Genscape’s proprietary thermal and image monitoring capabilities to deliver highly accurate estimates for 30+ E&P companies and 20+ midstream companies in the energy sector. With a strong correlation to the company reported production number, Genscape’s raw estimate provides valuable insight into these companies and the oil/gas industry. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly
- Firm Information
- Genscape is a leading global provider of intraday data and intelligence for commodity and energy markets. The company is driven to improve market transparency and efficiency and delivers innovative insight across a number of industries, including oil, power, natural gas and LNG, agriculture, petrochemical and NGLs, maritime, and renewables.
- Community Discussion
How much demand is there for the TESLA Model 3? Right now, “We’re only making cars for Europe and China,” said Elon Musk of current few weeks Model 3s. With the expiration of the $7500 tax credit in the US, TESLA has turned its attention to Europe and China for Model 3 demand. With Genscape propr...