Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS)Data Feed by Advera Health Analytics
Added to Marketplace: Mar. 26, 2020
- Combine machine learning algorithms with highly trained data analysts to gain 100% accuracy and timely data updates following FDA release.
- Identify previously unknown adverse events being reported at an elevated rate with RxSignal, Advera Health’s proprietary signaling algorithm.
- Get ahead of the curve. Backtesting has shown that RxSignal predicts 72% of FDA label changes.
- Feed Coverage
Category Count Start Date Cases 12,304,954 1997 Companies 3,261 1997 Drugs 8,709 1997 Drug Indicators 5,609 1997 Event Types 23,954 1997
- Feed Details
- Advera Health's FDA Adverse Event Reporting System Database is the gold standard for cleaned, de-duplicated, and dynamically linked FAERS data.
- Firm Information
- Advera Health Analytics is a global leader in pharmacovigilance software, analytics, and data at the leading edge of drug safety science. Founded in 2010 by a group of passionate healthcare entrepreneurs, Advera Health’s mission is to mitigate risk in the healthcare system by improving the transparency and actionability of drug safety data through the curation and aggregation of large disparate datasets and the application of proprietary analytics.