The FactSet Workstation, available installed or fully web-based, seamlessly combines hundreds of data sources in one user-friendly research solution. Leverage sophisticated search technology to find information quickly and easily. Create customizable watch lists, alerts, models, and screens to gain actionable insight - anytime, anywhere. Rely on an industry-leading support team that is available 24/7 by phone, email, or IM.
- Leverage FactSet's best-of-breed data, reports, and applications in your own websites, portals, and applications.
- Access Views reports via a URL that can be embedded in an iFrame, seamlessly connect end users to FactSet content via SAML 2.0 single sign-on, and manage end user permissions with FactSet’s User Provisioning API.
- Shorten project timelines and achieve lower costs by utilizing FactSet's off-the-shelf, curated, industry-proven reports.
- Solution Details
- FactSet Views delivers reports from the Workstation (ranging from News and Prices to Estimates and Ownership) that clients can embed into their websites, portals, and applications. The reports render in a dynamic fashion and offer supplementary functionality such as downloading and pop-ups to additional information.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- FactSet Views Sample Reports
- Community Discussion
From recent FactSet Insight article: https://insight.factset.com/4-alternative-data-take-aways-from-factsets-experts FOUR ALTERNATIVE DATA TAKEAWAYS FROM FACTSET’S EXPERTS https://insight.factset.com/topic/data-science-and-technology DATA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Over the spring and summer, FactSet...
In August of 2018, the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation published an https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2018/08/16/the-misplaced-focus-of-the-iss-policy-on-nol-poison-pills/ article discussing the differences between traditional poison pills and poison pills ...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
Combing FactSet’s https://open.factset.com/products/factset-global-sanctions/en-us Global Sanctions and https://open.factset.com/products/factset-supply-chain-relationships/en-us Supply Chain Relationships DataFeeds let’s you perform the proper due diligence to not only identify entities directly...
FactSet is relatively new to external cloud computing. Historically, we have always done things within our own datacenters and with our own in-house built software. That has changed dramatically in the past few years as we embrace third party cloud providers such as Microsoft and open sourced sof...