- Access consolidated tick data from over 200 global exchanges across all major asset types for a custom list of symbols. Chose to receive all tick data or specific time periods and intervals to fit unique needs.
- Reduce development time by powering proprietary and third-party applications with normalized tick data from a unified data model. Receive all 47 fields by default or customize the list based on specific requirements, such as exchange provided Price, Volume, Bid, Ask and FactSet calculated VWAP and Cumulative Volume.
- Receive end-of-day tick data in CSV format delivered via FTP using FactSet’s hosted servers. Files are sent based on specific queues to ensure timely updates for global markets.
- Feed Details
- FactSet’s Tick History DataFeed provides cost-effective access to consolidated real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 47 tick history fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates.
Receive end-of-day tick data on a scheduled basis for a custom list of symbols via FTP. History is available for all quotes and trades for the trailing 6 months and 1-year, respectively. Quotes and trade data for Options is available for 30 days. Receive all trades and quotes by default or filter to only trades.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
FactSet Insight: Four Alternative Data Takeaways from FactSet's Experts last activity Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm