FactSet’s Exchange DataFeed Snapshot API provides cost-effective access to real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 150+ data fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates. Cutting-edge technology ensures reliability and provides scalability that allow applications to request multiple items at a time. To simplify client-side development an entire response can be placed in a matrix or table for effortless integration into internal and external applications.
- RESTful API delivers real-time or delayed tick data one security at a time from over 200 global exchanges across all major asset types. Leverage FactSet’s redundant data centers for simple and elegant programmatic access to normalized exchange data.
- Reduce development time by powering proprietary and third-party applications with tick data from a unified data model. Using specified output formats (CSV, XML, JSON, or HTML) receive all 19 fields by default or customize the list based on specific requirements. Flexible delivery via the internet using FactSet’s hosted servers.
- Control the frequency and size of your requests through scalable technology. Make structured requests at defined intervals or pull data ad-hoc based on your application requirements.
- API Details
- FactSet’s Tick History provides cost-effective access to consolidated real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 19 tick history fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates.
Tick History provides dynamic access to tick data for a specific security intra-day or historically via standard HTTPS protocol. History is available for all quotes and trades for the trailing 6 months or 1-year, respectively. Quotes and trade data for Options is available for 30 days.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
FactSet Insight: Four Alternative Data Takeaways from FactSet's Experts last activity Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm