Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
FactSet Supply Chain RelationshipsData Feed by FactSet
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Apr. 30, 2014
- View direct relationships (relationships disclosed by the reporting company) and reverse relationships (relationships not disclosed by the reporting company but by companies doing business with the reporting company)
- Analyze 13 key company relationship types to understand how extreme market environments could affect your custom portfolios, and uncover interconnected relationships within and around a stock portfolio that may affect overall performance
- Determine the downstream impact of changes in a relationship network and understand opportunities and risks caused by events
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 500 Entities 2014 Asia 12,400 Entities 2013 Europe 5,900 Entities 2011 Latin America 900 Entities 2014 Middle East 1,700 Entities 2014 North America 10,400 Entities 2003 Pacific 1,000 Entities 2014
- Feed Details
- Supply chain relationship data is built to expose business relationship interconnections among companies globally. This feed provides access to the complex networks of companies' key customers, suppliers, competitors, and strategic partners, collected from annual filings, investor presentations, and press releases.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB