- Stream consolidated real-time and delayed exchange data from over 200 global exchanges across all major asset types for a custom list of symbols. Cutting-edge technology ensures reliability and provides scalability to allow applications to seamlessly process exchange data.
- Leverage FactSet’s redundant data centers for simple and elegant programmatic access to normalized exchange data. Flexible delivery options are available via the internet using FactSet’s hosted servers or a local FactSet Workstation connection.
- Reduce development time by powering proprietary and third-party applications with streaming exchange data, including depth of book, from a unified data model. Choose between FactSet’s propriety Windows and Linux based SDKs in C++, .NET, JAVA, and COM.
- Feed Details
- FactSet’s Streaming Exchange DataFeed provides cost-effective access to consolidated real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 150+ data fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates.
The Streaming DataFeed is an object-oriented framework used to communicate with a FactSet data source. FactSet’s Proprietary SDK assists developers with all aspects of communication, request/message processing, and subscription management. The classes provided by the SDK simplify data access by providing asynchronous messages to application-defined callbacks.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Solutions for Exchange DataFeed Brochure
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
FactSet Insight: Four Alternative Data Takeaways from FactSet's Experts last activity Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm