Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS or EDM) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Leverage a combination of FactSet’s high-quality, broad content and industry-leading analytics to obtain the most comprehensive enrichment of the TriPartite Template ("TPT") available on the market, including security-level analytics and indicative Solvency Capital Requirements (SCRs).
- Gain access to Solvency II security and entity reference and metadata across asset classes and issuer types, as well as comprehensive fixed income terms & conditions, derivatives and fund look-through data.
- Strengthen your compliance processes by creating a tailored, effective solution for your specific requirements. Work with our team of regulatory specialists to upgrade your current solution without disrupting your investment process.
- Feed Coverage
Asset Count Type Start Date Government Bonds 4,425,710 Securities --- Corporate Bonds 3,534,860 Securities --- Equities 596,870 Securities --- Funds 379,080 Securities --- Structured Notes 167,360 Securities --- Collateralized Securities 808,050 Securities --- Loans 553,050 Securities ---
- Feed Details
- FactSet’s Solvency II solution provides asset managers and asset owners with a consolidated source of data and analytics to maintain compliance with the European Union’s Solvency II capital and quantitative reporting requirements, which regulate all insurance and reinsurance activity in the EU.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion