FactSet Revere Supply Chain Relationships data is built to expose business relationship interconnections among companies globally. This feed provides access to the complex networks of companies' key customers, suppliers, competitors, and strategic partners, collected from annual filings, investor presentations, and press releases.
- Track maritime shipping transactions from bills of lading that are systematically linked with FactSet’s entity structure to properly identify shippers and consignees at the subsidiary, parent, and ultimate parent level
- Access data on roughly 35,000 bills of lading, which are processed daily, incorporating metadata and textual information combined with natural language processing to verify accuracy and derive HTS codes
- Rely on point-in-time transparency that shows transaction dates from freight arrival and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recording all the way through to final data publication
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Shippers 138,000 Entities 2013 Consignees 128,000 Entities 2013 Unique S&C Relationships 721,000 Entities 2013 Shipper Ultimate Parents 100,000 Entities 2013 Consignee Ultimate Parents 95,000 Entities 2013 Unique Ult. Parent S&C Rels. 595,000 Entities 2013 Carriers 10,000 Entities 2013
- Feed Details
- Better understand the increasingly complex global supply chains of 200,000+ companies with access to a normalized view of over 30 million shipments with FactSet Shipping. Use this data to conduct network analysis, uncover undisclosed business relationships, detect supply chain risks, and identify trends in shipping to predict a company’s sales volume. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Seaport Shutdown: Hurricane Irma Causes Supply-Chain Havoc
- Additional Research
- Using Big Data to Identify Stocks with Supply Chain Data
How Shipping Manifests Can Detail Veiled Relationships
Connecting the Dots: Leveraging Smart Datasets to Effectively Drive Analytics, Data Aggregation, and Reporting
- Community Discussion
From recent FactSet Insight article: https://insight.factset.com/4-alternative-data-take-aways-from-factsets-experts FOUR ALTERNATIVE DATA TAKEAWAYS FROM FACTSET’S EXPERTS https://insight.factset.com/topic/data-science-and-technology DATA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Over the spring and summer, FactSet...
In August of 2018, the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation published an https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2018/08/16/the-misplaced-focus-of-the-iss-policy-on-nol-poison-pills/ article discussing the differences between traditional poison pills and poison pills ...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
Combing FactSet’s https://open.factset.com/products/factset-global-sanctions/en-us Global Sanctions and https://open.factset.com/products/factset-supply-chain-relationships/en-us Supply Chain Relationships DataFeeds let’s you perform the proper due diligence to not only identify entities directly...
FactSet is relatively new to external cloud computing. Historically, we have always done things within our own datacenters and with our own in-house built software. That has changed dramatically in the past few years as we embrace third party cloud providers such as Microsoft and open sourced sof...