Supply chain relationship data is built to expose business relationship interconnections among companies globally. This feed provides access to the complex networks of companies' key customers, suppliers, competitors, and strategic partners, collected from annual filings, investor presentations, and press releases.
- Track maritime shipping transactions from bills of lading that are systematically linked with FactSet’s entity structure to properly identify shippers and consignees at the subsidiary, parent, and ultimate parent level
- Access data on roughly 35,000 bills of lading, which are processed daily, incorporating metadata and textual information combined with natural language processing to verify accuracy and derive HTS codes
- Rely on point-in-time transparency that shows transaction dates from freight arrival and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recording all the way through to final data publication
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Shippers 138,000 Entities 2013 Consignees 128,000 Entities 2013 Unique S&C Relationships 721,000 Entities 2013 Shipper Ultimate Parents 100,000 Entities 2013 Consignee Ultimate Parents 95,000 Entities 2013 Unique Ult. Parent S&C Rels. 595,000 Entities 2013 Carriers 10,000 Entities 2013
- Feed Details
- Better understand the increasingly complex global supply chains of 200,000+ companies with access to a normalized view of over 30 million shipments with FactSet Shipping. Use this data to conduct network analysis, uncover undisclosed business relationships, detect supply chain risks, and identify trends in shipping to predict a company’s sales volume. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Seaport Shutdown: Hurricane Irma Causes Supply-Chain Havoc
- Additional Research
- Using Big Data to Identify Stocks with Supply Chain Data
How Shipping Manifests Can Detail Veiled Relationships
Connecting the Dots: Leveraging Smart Datasets to Effectively Drive Analytics, Data Aggregation, and Reporting
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB