Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
FactSet Reference Data - Fixed Income Terms & ConditionsData Feed by FactSet
Added to Marketplace: Apr. 03, 2017
- Empower enterprise data management, security master, research, and other workflows with an expansive catalog of data fields.
- Rely on FacSet's data collection expertise to deliver best-of-breed content sourced via FactSet's sophisticated surveillance of global new issues.
- Discover granular details on the securities present within FactSet's industry-leading entity structure model and easily link content to other FactSet proprietary feeds, like Debt Capital Structure and Data Management Solutions.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count (as of 8/2019) Africa 18,280 Asia 324,610 Europe 935,880 North America 448,970 Pacific 37,700 South America 53,650
- Feed Details
- FactSet Reference DataFeed - Fixed Income Terms & Conditions provides access to a series of fixed income terms & conditions data items, such as coupon details, redemption options, and convertible features, for corporate, government, and agency bonds based on a client-defined global universe.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion