- Reveal the true sector exposures of a company, index, or portfolio based on a multi-sector classification of each firm’s primary and ancillary revenues.
- Screen for companies based on revenue exposure to one or more niche sectors and analyze market share trends over time.
- Gain superior visibility of company peer groups, quantified multi-industry competitors and potential M&A targets.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 1,174 Entities 2014 Asia 16,662 Entities 2014 Europe 7,551 Entities 2014 Latin America 2,717 Entities 2014 Middle East 1,857 Entities 2014 North America 9,363 Entities 2012 Pacific 2,547 Entities 2014 Other 5,956 Entities 2014
- Feed Details
- RBICS with Revenue normalizes non-standardized business segment reports by mapping companies’ segment revenues to the granular sectors of FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS). This results in a quantified multi-sector participation tree for each company, enabling easy comparison, screening, and grouping across a universe of roughly 47,000 companies. The RBICS matrix structure consists of 12 anchor sectors, 6 levels of depth, and over 1,500 individual sector groups.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
FactSet Insight - Sector Watch: How Preliminary Earnings Have Evolved in 2020 last activity Dec 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Dec 09, 2020 11:37 am
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am