Yewno’s Emerging Technologies data feed goes back to 2011 and quantifies entity-specific exposure to transformative technologies that are likely to disrupt the economy in the future. Global companies that produce various types of intellectual property receive multiple factors for each one of 35 emerging technologies, including autonomous vehicles, blockchain, and deep learning, resulting in 100+ scores that measure which companies contribute the most to the development of emerging technologies. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly
- View the funds managed by each private equity or venture capital firm, including details on fund open date, status, amount sought, and amount raised
- Get details on companies held by the private equity or venture capital firm, including investment date, financing rounds, percent holdings, additional investors, board seats, revenue, industry, and entry deal information
- Access the latest pending M&A deals by buyer or seller, management and board, industry and geographic areas of focus, and investment approach overview
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 2,000 Funds - Asia 10,000 Funds - Europe 14,000 Funds - Latin America 3,000 Funds - Middle East 3,000 Funds - North America 21,000 Funds - Pacific 2,000 Funds -
- Feed Details
- The FactSet Private Equity feed contains comprehensive information on thousands of global private equity and venture capital firms. You can access information about a firm’s venture capital financing rounds, view in-depth company profiles and investment trends, analyze industry and geographic holdings, as well as discover potential investments and buys.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion