- Access historical prices, returns, volume, shares, splits, and dividends for a global equity universe, including Common Stock, ADR, GDR, Preferred Equity, Closed-ended Fund, Open-ended Fund, and Exchange Traded Fund securities.
- Leverage flexible parameters to specify return settings including dividend reinvestment, currency and rolling calculation period in the request. Comprehensive pricing metrics include Open, High, Low, and Close.
- Perform historical research and modeling alongside core company data, such as, Fundamentals, Estimates, and Ownership.
- API Coverage
Region Listing Start Date Americas 95,000+ 1984 Europe / Africa 48,000+ 1985 Asia / Pacific 39,000+ 1985
- API Details
- Gain access to comprehensive global coverage for equity prices, returns, volume, shares, splits and dividends. Security types include Common Stock, ADR, GDR, Preferred, Closed-ended Fund, Exchange Traded Fund, Unit, Open-ended Fund, Exchange Traded Fund UVI, Exchange Traded Fund NAV, Preferred Equity, Non-Voting Depositary Receipt/Certificate, Alien/Foreign, Structured Product, and Temporary Instruments. Reference over 180,000+ active and inactive securities.
Perform quick analytics by controlling the date ranges, currencies, and rolling periods, or simply request Open, High, Low, and Close prices. Easily connect pricing data with other core company data or alternative content sets using FactSet’s hub and spoke symbology.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Additional Research
- Developer Portal
- Community Discussion
FactSet Insight - Sector Watch: How Preliminary Earnings Have Evolved in 2020 last activity Dec 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Dec 09, 2020 11:37 am
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am