FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Review personal and professional information for individuals, including details such as biographical, educational, professional, direct ownership information, and management and board affiliations
- Find job details for portfolio managers and analysts, such as historical fund management and regional security coverage, and identify relationships based on shared employer, tenure, board history, and educational background
- Uncover connections between two or more individuals with information from company websites, SEC/SEDAR filings, newswires, institutional coverage lists, sell-side broker reports, and direct contact with entities
- Feed Coverage
People Count Type Start Date Total People 3,912,000 Individuals - Total Management & Board 3,121,000 Individuals - Total Mgmt & Board - Public 983,000 Individuals - Total Mgmt & Board - Private 2,644,000 Individuals -
- Feed Details
- Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB