FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Review personal and professional information for individuals, including details such as biographical, educational, professional, direct ownership information, and management and board affiliations
- Find job details for portfolio managers and analysts, such as historical fund management and regional security coverage, and identify relationships based on shared employer, tenure, board history, and educational background
- Uncover connections between two or more individuals with information from company websites, SEC/SEDAR filings, newswires, institutional coverage lists, sell-side broker reports, and direct contact with entities
- Feed Coverage
People Count Type Start Date Total People 3,912,000 Individuals - Total Management & Board 3,121,000 Individuals - Total Mgmt & Board - Public 983,000 Individuals - Total Mgmt & Board - Private 2,644,000 Individuals -
- Feed Details
- Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
From recent FactSet Insight article: https://insight.factset.com/4-alternative-data-take-aways-from-factsets-experts FOUR ALTERNATIVE DATA TAKEAWAYS FROM FACTSET’S EXPERTS https://insight.factset.com/topic/data-science-and-technology DATA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Over the spring and summer, FactSet...
In August of 2018, the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation published an https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2018/08/16/the-misplaced-focus-of-the-iss-policy-on-nol-poison-pills/ article discussing the differences between traditional poison pills and poison pills ...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
Combing FactSet’s https://open.factset.com/products/factset-global-sanctions/en-us Global Sanctions and https://open.factset.com/products/factset-supply-chain-relationships/en-us Supply Chain Relationships DataFeeds let’s you perform the proper due diligence to not only identify entities directly...
FactSet is relatively new to external cloud computing. Historically, we have always done things within our own datacenters and with our own in-house built software. That has changed dramatically in the past few years as we embrace third party cloud providers such as Microsoft and open sourced sof...