FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Access unadjusted history and insider transactions that provide as-reported positions for active and terminated securities and holders
- Get more accurate institutional and manager aggregations with shareholder identification and entity relationships
- Rely on accurate free-float data that represents shares truly available in the market
- Feed Coverage
Holder Count Type Start Date Mutual Funds 103,000 Entities 1999 Institutions 6,920 Entities 1999 Managing Institutions 6,710 Entities 1999 Subfiler Institutions 6,920 Entities 1999 Insiders 190,000 Entities 2003 Stakeholders 728,000 Entities 1999
- Feed Details
- FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- FactSet Ownership: At A Glance
- Additional Research
- Empirical Research Partners Webcast: Mining Ownership Data and Conference Call Transcripts
Empirical Research Partners: Quant Hedge Funds - Menacing Machines?
Empirical Research Partners: Passive Aggressive Behavior - The Impact of Passive Ownership on Stock Selection
- Community Discussion
One of the key benefits of getting data through the Open:Factset Marketplace is the Symbology concordance, which makes it easy to work with content from a variety of sources. But there are many additional standardization and normalization benefits that Factset provides. Our Data Feed teams take r...
We need your feedback! Tell us how you approach data governance and evaluation. FactSet’s DataFeed products handle the details behind data management through our industry-leading data modeling and concordance process, and in the previous forum post ‘DataFeed Tip: Exploring Feed Metadata’ we’ve sh...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
Hello FactSet DataFeed users! Did you know that all Standard DataFeeds come with a set of tables containing detailed field and package metadata across all FactSet content? These tables are located with in the ref_v2 schema and have the following names: ref_metadata_packages : Contains package and...
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...