FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Leverage key fields, such as announce date, close date, and rumors reported in verified financial and trade publications to analyze deal activity and identify trends
- Track multiple versions of deals as terms change and deals evolve
- Access deal details collected from newswires, key financial publications, and newspapers, as well as annual reports, filings, and surveys
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 9,000 Deals 2003 Asia Pacific 136,900 Deals 2003 Europe 250,000 Deals 2000 Middle East 4,300 Deals 2003 North America 251,000 Deals 1992 South America 15,200 Deals 2003
- Feed Details
- The FactSet Mergers data feed provides global merger and acquisition information for over 500,000 announced mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs involving both public and private companies. In addition to deal terms and details, this feed identifies participants, attitudes, and company details at the time of the announcement. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion