- Quickly and easily find identifiers based on keywords for various entity types.
- Leverage FactSet’s proven API in proprietary applications to return the 25 most relevant tickers, entity names and other FactSet supported identifiers.
- Better support your users’ questions about FactSet Symbology.
- API Details
- FactSet Identifier Lookup API exposes the service that powers the identifier search functionality in FactSet WorkStation and FactSet Web. Clients can leverage this API for their own identifier lookup to return tickers, entity names, and other identifiers that FactSet supports to answer their users' questions about FactSet symbology.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Additional Research
- Developer Portal
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Oct 09, 2020 6:29 pm
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
AI Stock Screener - Change In News +28.70% - NLP last activity Sep 17, 2019 11:30 am