Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
- Access global coverage, including a cross section of large, medium, and small companies across all sectors, prioritized by (but not limited to) index inclusion, liquidity, market value, and asset size
- Leverage bottom-up taxonomy construction that groups products and services in both primary and ancillary lines of business
- Examine a unique source for discovering valuation anomalies, analyzing market share, and understanding revenue exposures across hundreds of industry verticals
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 1,200 Entities 2003 Asia 23,900 Entities 2003 Europe 14,300 Entities 2003 Lstin America 2,000 Entities 2003 Middle East 2,900 Entities 2003 North America 18,000 Entities 2000 Pacific 2,700 Entities 2003
- Feed Details
- Get a 360-degree view of a company's diverse businesses. Our unique multi-sector, variable-depth classification system groups companies with up to three times the depth found in conventional industry classification systems. When fully expanded, the Hierarchy has over 7,000 sector and product groups, providing the precision needed to understand companies in a multi-dimensional manner.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Sep 13, 2020 1:12 pm
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
AI Stock Screener - Change In News +28.70% - NLP last activity Sep 17, 2019 11:30 am