Get a 360-degree view of a company's diverse businesses. Our unique multi-sector, variable-depth classification system groups companies with up to three times the depth found in conventional industry classification systems. When fully expanded, the Hierarchy has over 7,000 sector and product groups, providing the precision needed to understand companies in a multi-dimensional manner.
- Easily compare companies’ overlapping sector exposure trees for more lucid peer group analysis.
- Augment portfolio construction and screening by evaluating companies’ aggregate exposure to ESG, regulatory, and thematic mandates.
- Rely on FactSet’s specialized industry experts to interpret and standardize companies’ as-reported business segments. Gain access to timely and more robust analyses of the companies and niche markets in which they operate.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 47,820 Securities 2014 Africa 1,170 Securities 2014 Asia 16,660 Securities 2014 Europe 7,550 Securities 2014 Latin America 2,710 Securities 2014 Middle East 1,850 Securities 2014 North America (incl U.S.) 9,360 Securities 2009 Pacific 2,540 Securities 2014 United States 6,540 Securities 2009
- Feed Details
- Hierarchy with Revenue normalizes non-standardized business segment reports of over 47,000 public companies by mapping segment revenues to the granular sectors of FactSet Revere Hierarchy - a patented industry classification taxonomy comprised of over 7,000 niche sector nodes and up to 11 levels of depth. This produces a quantified, variable-depth sector participation tree representing each company’s most granular revenue breakdown in a form that can be compared across relevant peer groups.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- FactSet Hierarchy DataFeed
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
FactSet Insight: Four Alternative Data Takeaways from FactSet's Experts last activity Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm