Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Understand the geographic footprint of a company based on sources of revenue, versus country of domicile, highlighting opportunities and risk
- Rely on a calculation engine that algorithmically distributes revenues from disclosed region to country level
- Leverage a four-level taxonomy, containing data for 280+ countries, regions, and super-regions
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 900 Entities 2003 Asia 16,200 Entities 2003 Europe 10,800 Entities 2003 Latin America 1,900 Entities 2003 Middle East 2,600 Entities 2003 North America 16,800 Entities 2003 Pacific 1,700 Entities 2003
- Feed Details
- FactSet Revere Geographic Revenue ("GeoRev") Exposure data provides a highly structured and normalized display of companies’ revenues by geography. Quickly understand a company’s revenue exposure in countries impacted by geopolitical, macroeconomic, and market risk. Understand the geographic footprint of a company based on sources of revenue versus country of domicile, and analyze global revenue exposures at the company, index, or portfolio level. Data Frequency: Annual; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Lessons From the Kraft Heinz-Unilever Merger that Wasn't
- Additional Research
- Video Games, Automakers Top Apple's Vertical Integration Prospects
S&P 500 Companies with More Global Exposure Reporting Higher Earnings Growth in Q4
Follow the Leader: Choosing Investment Funds with Proven Portfolio Factors
- Community Discussion