Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Take your investment models to another level by incorporating over 1,000 industry-specific data items.
- Focus your industry analysis on the indicators that separate the leaders from the laggards among a global universe of companies.
- Leverage FactSet's connected data model to uncover possible correlations between industry outperformers and factors derived from other unique FactSet content sets.
- Feed Coverage
Industry Active Companies [Total] # of Metrics Start Date Airlines 124  183 12/2005 Retail 1,386 [1,835] 75 12/2008 Metals & Mining 715  153 12/2008 Oil & Gas 661 [1,036] 240 12/2009 Pharmaceutical 1,394 [1,649] 36 12/2007 Hotels & Gaming 479  71 01/2000 Banks 1,471 [2,154] 127 12/2009 REITs 750  75 12/2009 Homebuilding 198  23 1/2008 Telecom 128 [ 149] 43 12/2015
- Feed Details
- FactSet Fundamentals Industry Metrics provides a rich, global data set of performance-driving metrics in airlines, retail, metals & mining, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, hotels & gaming, banks, REITS, homebuilding, and telecommunications.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- FactSet Fundamentals Industry Metrics
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
FactSet Insight: Four Alternative Data Takeaways from FactSet's Experts last activity Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm