- Gain a fully customizable trading solution that features flexible deployment options, comprehensive market data support, and multi-asset class capabilities. Connect to other applications and data providers through versatile hosted- or cloud-based options.
- Leverage predictive analytics to determine the optimal execution strategy for any order in any market environment. Optimize algorithm selection based on your specific order trends via portfolio manager profiling, and watch the EMS learn how to trade like you.
- Employ rules-based automation to help your firm achieve performance at scale. Reduce the burden of managing straightforward trades and empower your team to focus on more difficult, illiquid, or otherwise sensitive orders.
- Solution Details
- Complete the portfolio lifecycle with optimized algorithm selection and automated trading using FactSet’s fully integrated, multi-asset class execution management system (EMS). Combine best-of-breed execution management, powered by Portware Intelligence, with FactSet's robust, accurate data. Strengthen existing FactSet deployments including Portfolio Analysis, risk analytics, attribution, and more, with real-time trade data from the EMS.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
FactSet Insight - Sector Watch: How Preliminary Earnings Have Evolved in 2020 last activity Dec 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Dec 09, 2020 11:37 am
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am