FactSet’s Tick History provides cost-effective access to consolidated real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 19 tick history fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates. Tick History provides dynamic access to tick data for a specific security intra-day or historically via standard HTTPS protocol. History is available for all quotes and trades for the trailing 6 months or 1-year, respectively. Quotes and trade data for Options is available for 30 days.
FactSet Exchange DataFeed Snapshot APIAPI by FactSet
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Aug. 19, 2019
- RESTful API delivers consolidated real-time and delayed exchange data from over 200 global exchanges across all major asset types based on a custom list of symbols. Leverage FactSet’s redundant data centers for simple and elegant programmatic access to normalized exchange data.
- Reduce development time by powering proprietary and third-party applications with exchange data from a unified data model. Using specified output formats (CSV, XML, JSON, or HTML) receive all standard fields by default or customize the list based on specific needs. Flexible delivery via the internet using FactSet’s hosted servers or a local FactSet Workstation connection.
- Control the frequency and size of your requests through scalable technology. Make structured requests at defined intervals or pull data ad-hoc based on your application requirements.
- API Details
- FactSet’s Exchange DataFeed Snapshot API provides cost-effective access to real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 150+ data fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates.
Cutting-edge technology ensures reliability and provides scalability that allow applications to request multiple items at a time. To simplify client-side development an entire response can be placed in a matrix or table for effortless integration into internal and external applications.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion