Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Perform efficient cross-content analysis on company call participants with other datasets, such as Estimates and People data
- Access comprehensive data on key events, including earnings calls and releases, analyst meetings, investor meetings, shareholder meetings, and special events (e.g. M&A activity)
- Leverage event data that is collected from several sources, including newswires, investor relations email distribution lists, websites, and in-house phone research
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Asia 20,590 Entities 1999 North America 19,520 Entities 1999 Europe 9,820 Entities 1999 Pacific 3,050 Entities 2000 Middle East 770 Entities 2001 Africa 620 Entities 2001 Latin America 490 Entities 2000
- Feed Details
- Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Interpreting Earnings Calls with Natural Language Processing
- Additional Research
- Empirical Research Partners Webcast: Mining Ownership Data and Conference Call Transcripts
Empirical Research Partners: The Sound of Failure - Parsing Conference Call Language for Red Flags
Empirical Research Partners: ESG Strategy - Lights, Camera, Action?
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB