FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Analyze fund composition with detailed holdings data for both equity and fixed income securities, including shares, market values, and weights.
- Identify trends over time with time series fund level information such as Fund Flows, NAV and AUM.
- Create objective measures of fund efficiency, risk, tradability, and fit relative to benchmark by utilizing proprietary ratings, scores and reference information such as launch date, currency and expense ratio.
- Feed Coverage
Domicile Country Count Type Start Date Canada 400 ETF Holdings Detail 2016 United States 2,120 ETF Holdings Detail 2016 Canada 800 ETF Time Series 1999 United States 2,370 ETF Time Series 1993 EMEA 3,810 ETF Reference Current North America 3,670 ETF Reference Current Pacific 10 ETF Reference Current
- Feed Details
- FactSet ETF data feeds provide complete and accurate security, fund and reference data across the universe of exchange-traded products. Data is sourced from ETF providers across the globe and includes more than 100 unique data points, resulting in comprehensive coverage to help you evaluate and construct ETFs, analyze potential trades, and perform fund research. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB