FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Analyze fund composition with detailed holdings data for both equity and fixed income securities, including shares, market values, and weights.
- Identify trends over time with time series fund level information such as Fund Flows, NAV and AUM.
- Create objective measures of fund efficiency, risk, tradability, and fit relative to benchmark by utilizing proprietary ratings, scores and reference information such as launch date, currency and expense ratio.
- Feed Coverage
Domicile Country Count Type Start Date Canada 400 ETF Holdings Detail 2016 United States 2,120 ETF Holdings Detail 2016 Canada 800 ETF Time Series 1999 United States 2,370 ETF Time Series 1993 EMEA 3,810 ETF Reference Current North America 3,670 ETF Reference Current Pacific 10 ETF Reference Current
- Feed Details
- FactSet ETF data feeds provide complete and accurate security, fund and reference data across the universe of exchange-traded products. Data is sourced from ETF providers across the globe and includes more than 100 unique data points, resulting in comprehensive coverage to help you evaluate and construct ETFs, analyze potential trades, and perform fund research. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
From recent FactSet Insight article: https://insight.factset.com/4-alternative-data-take-aways-from-factsets-experts FOUR ALTERNATIVE DATA TAKEAWAYS FROM FACTSET’S EXPERTS https://insight.factset.com/topic/data-science-and-technology DATA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Over the spring and summer, FactSet...
In August of 2018, the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation published an https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2018/08/16/the-misplaced-focus-of-the-iss-policy-on-nol-poison-pills/ article discussing the differences between traditional poison pills and poison pills ...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
Combing FactSet’s https://open.factset.com/products/factset-global-sanctions/en-us Global Sanctions and https://open.factset.com/products/factset-supply-chain-relationships/en-us Supply Chain Relationships DataFeeds let’s you perform the proper due diligence to not only identify entities directly...
FactSet is relatively new to external cloud computing. Historically, we have always done things within our own datacenters and with our own in-house built software. That has changed dramatically in the past few years as we embrace third party cloud providers such as Microsoft and open sourced sof...