FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Analyze fund composition with detailed holdings data for both equity and fixed income securities, including shares, market values, and weights.
- Identify trends over time with time series fund level information such as Fund Flows, NAV and AUM.
- Create objective measures of fund efficiency, risk, tradability, and fit relative to benchmark by utilizing proprietary ratings, scores and reference information such as launch date, currency and expense ratio.
- Feed Coverage
Domicile Country Count Type Start Date Canada 660 ETF Holdings Detail 2016 United States 3,080 ETF Holdings Detail 2016 EMEA 1,900 ETF Holdings Detail 2018 Canada 950 ETF Time Series 1999 United States 2,900 ETF Time Series 1993 EMEA 3,590 ETF Time Series 1999 EMEA 4,170 ETF Reference Current North America 4,130 ETF Reference Current
- Feed Details
- FactSet ETF data feeds provide complete and accurate security, fund and reference data across the universe of exchange-traded products. Data is sourced from ETF providers across the globe and includes more than 100 unique data points, resulting in comprehensive coverage to help you evaluate and construct ETFs, analyze potential trades, and perform fund research. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion