Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Leverage the importance indicator that ranks economic events based on importance to the market - measured using variables such as interest from estimate contributors and historic market impact trends
- Access as reported actuals collected from 140+ primary economic sources and consensus estimates extracted from contributor research and calculated as a pre-event statistic
- Gain insight into 40+ indicators, including inflation, labor, tourism, surveys, industrial production, and housing & construction
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Countries and Regions 65 Entities Rolling 30 Days Indicators 45 Events Rolling 30 Days
- Feed Details
- Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates. Each event record includes descriptive data, release date and time, and the associated indicator, period, and region. In addition, recent actual and consensus estimates are provided for indicator events. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion