FactSet Economic Events and EstimatesData Feed by FactSet
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Feb. 29, 2016
- Leverage the importance indicator that ranks economic events based on importance to the market - measured using variables such as interest from estimate contributors and historic market impact trends
- Access as reported actuals collected from 140+ primary economic sources and consensus estimates extracted from contributor research and calculated as a pre-event statistic
- Gain insight into 40+ indicators, including inflation, labor, tourism, surveys, industrial production, and housing & construction
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Countries and Regions 65 Entities Rolling 30 Days Indicators 45 Events Rolling 30 Days
- Feed Details
- Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates. Each event record includes descriptive data, release date and time, and the associated indicator, period, and region. In addition, recent actual and consensus estimates are provided for indicator events. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB