- Gain large scale access via an API to documents collected by FactSet for use in databases, portals and libraries.
- Choose from a wide selection of documents, such as News, Company Transcripts, Company Filings, Investment Research, ETF Fund Profiles, and more.
- Leverage FactSet’s robust yet intuitive search engine to easily retrieve relevant documents.
- API Details
- The Documents OnDemand service is designed to expose FactSet's powerful document search and retrieval functionality. FactSet collects, processes, and stores hundreds of news and document sources globally.
A document search will query FactSet’s document databases based on certain search criteria specified in the request. The results are typically one or more story document links. Given a particular document’s story link, a document story request will retrieve and return the document requested. The two reports work together to provide the access to document information.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Oct 09, 2020 6:29 pm
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
AI Stock Screener - Change In News +28.70% - NLP last activity Sep 17, 2019 11:30 am