Updated intraday, the FactSet detail estimates feed provides individual broker-level estimates collected from over 800 sell-side analysts. This database contains 20+ years of broker history across more than 59,000 global companies. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
FactSet Document Distributor - XML TranscriptsData Feed by FactSet
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Apr. 28, 2017
- Rely on sentiment and natural language processing models with a well-defined XML format
- Leverage FactSet symbology to perform efficient cross-content analysis on company call participants with other content sets, such as Estimates and People databases
- Access information on key events, including but not limited to earnings calls and releases, analyst, investor and shareholder meetings, and special events like M&A activity
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 120 Entities 2004 Asia 1,370 Entities 2003 Europe 2,530 Entities 2003 Latin America 270 Entities 2003 Middle East 160 Entities 2003 North America 8,350 Entities 1999 Pacific 510 Entities 2003
- Feed Details
- Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- FactSet Document Distributor - XML Transcripts - At A Glance
- Additional Research
- Empirical Research Partners Webcast: Mining Ownership Data and Conference Call Transcripts
Empirical Research Partners: The Sound of Failure - Parsing Conference Call Language for Red Flags
Empirical Research Partners: ESG Strategy - Lights, Camera, Action?
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB