Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
FactSet Document Distributor - XML StreetAccount NewsData Feed by FactSet
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Mar. 15, 2019
- Augment existing analysis with unique qualitative information from curated news. StreetAccount writers use their collective market expertise to report only those stories that are new and material, providing context where applicable, for an intelligent perspective.
- Access unstructured news in an easily consumable, machine-readable XML format that can be seamlessly analyzed within python or other programming languages. Leverage FactSet’s symbology and entity mapping structure to perform cross-content analysis.
- Gain deeper insight with FactSet’s enhanced metadata tagging, multiple time stamps, reference data and granular categorizations.
- Feed Details
- With real-time, distilled market-moving information, FactSet Document Distributor -StreetAccount provides access to crucial intelligence for the companies and markets that matter to you in a standardized and tagged XML format. StreetAccount features comprehensive U.S. and European company coverage (and expanding Canadian and Asia Pacific coverage) by scanning all possible sources for corporate news, including corporate conference calls, FDA and EU drug approvals, SEC filings, FTC antitrust decisions, brokerage firm upgrades/downgrades, and trading floor conjecture. It also includes around-the-clock market summaries of the U.S., European, and Asian markets. Intraday updates are available and historical content is available from 2003.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- FactSet Document Distributor - XML StreetAccount News
- Additional Research
- FactSet News & Research
- Community Discussion
Combing FactSet’s https://open.factset.com/products/factset-global-sanctions/en-us Global Sanctions and https://open.factset.com/products/factset-supply-chain-relationships/en-us Supply Chain Relationships DataFeeds let’s you perform the proper due diligence to not only identify entities directly...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
FactSet is relatively new to external cloud computing. Historically, we have always done things within our own datacenters and with our own in-house built software. That has changed dramatically in the past few years as we embrace third party cloud providers such as Microsoft and open sourced sof...