Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format.
FactSet Document Distributor - Events AudioData Feed and API by FactSet
Recently Added: June 09, 2020
- Uncover valuable insights, judge sentiment, and unlock alpha from corporate event audio recordings using audio data analysis tools.
- Train your models and back test with 15+ years of history covering 500,000+ corporate events for 10,000+ companies globally, totaling over 7 TB in audio files.
- Pair with our Document Distributor - XML Transcripts product to add a text-based layer to your analysis and to gain access to information about call participants, mapped to FactSet symbology for full connectivity with other content sets
Region Entities Events Africa 230+ 3,150+ Asia-Pacific 3,040+ 39,710+ Europe 3,630+ 85,830+ Latin America 520+ 13,320+ Middle East 230+ 5,110+ North America 10,540+ 380,450+
- Access a consolidated source of 500,000+ corporate event audio recordings for 10,000+ companies globally, totaling over 7 TB. Uncover valuable insights, judge sentiment, and unlock alpha based on speakers' tone, manner of speaking, pauses, and more. Pair with our Document Distributor - XML Transcripts product to add a text-based layer to your analysis and to gain access to information about call participants, mapped to FactSet symbology for full connectivity with other content sets. The data is updated on an intraday basis and historical files are available from 2004.
- Delivery Frequency
- Update Frequency
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
FactSet Insight: Four Alternative Data Takeaways from FactSet's Experts last activity Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm