Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Utilize FactSet symbology to map individual debt instruments to the entity level in order to connect to equity listings and other content sets
- Leverage the liquidity package to see the total size, usage, and availability of an entity’s credit facilities
- Break out a company’s total debt, collected from financial statements, credit agreements, and indenture, into individual debt instruments for further analysis
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 1,100 Entities 2006 Asia 23,600 Entities 2006 Europe 15,200 Entities 2006 Latin America 1,700 Entities 2006 Middle East 1,600 Entities 2006 North America 30,500 Entities 2004 Pacific 2,200 Entities 2007
- Feed Details
- Thoroughly examine a company’s sources of debt. Access public and private company debt financing and analyze debt at the individual instrument level. FactSet Debt Capital Structure provides summary and detailed information on the debt structure of more than 75,000 reporting entities globally, linked to over 45,000 ultimate parents. Capture revolving credit (balances and availability), term loans, notes and bonds, and other borrowings as of a specific fiscal date. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion