FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Expose direct and indirect relationships and hierarchies between entities, securities, people, and funds
- Link and aggregate a variety of content sources to meet your analytical, risk management, and regulatory needs
- Access comprehensive entity and security reference data, along with LEI linkages, to help fulfill compliance and regulatory reporting requirements
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Equity 14,473,000 Securities - Fixed Income 9,058,000 Securities - Entities 6,388,000 Entities - Parent Entities 633,000 Entities - Ultimate Parent Entities 4,188,000 Entities -
- Feed Details
- Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Connecting the Dots: Leveraging Smart Datasets to Effectively Drive Analytics, Data Aggregation, and Reporting
- Additional Research
- Guggenheim Partners Improves Data Infrastructure with FactSet DMS
Seaport Shutdown: Hurricane Irma Causes Supply-Chain Havoc
Complying with Sanctions is About Who (and What) You Know
- Community Discussion