FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Access activism campaign details, including participants, events, defenses, filing dates, and related entities
- Leverage takeover defense and corporate governance data, including bullet proof ratings, charter provisions and amendment details, and appeal/repeal percentage requirements
- Obtain data for all U.S. in-force poison pills, Canadian in-force and ratification pending poison pills, and any other non-U.S. EDGAR filers that adopts a U.S. style poison pill
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 40 Entities 2014 Asia 350 Entities 2000 Europe 640 Entities 1995 Latin America 30 Entities 2006 Middle East 70 Entities 1996 North America 11,740 Entities 1984 Pacific 370 Entities 1998
- Feed Details
- FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion