Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS or EDM) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Save time and resources by outsourcing the cumbersome and time-consuming task of mapping data from disparate sources. FactSet’s flexible, automated solutions can integrate into your existing or legacy systems without creating an additional burden for your back office.
- Leverage FactSet’s 40 years of experience acquiring, integrating and managing content to ensure complete and concordant data.
- Rely on a single system for your analytic, risk management, concordance and regulatory needs. Optimize the organization of your internal content assets and 3rd party data to increase efficiency, transparency, and scalability.
- Feed Details
- The FactSet Concordance Service leverages FactSet’s extensive security and entity-level Symbology databases along with its industry leading content collection expertise to provide one-to-one relationships between locally managed identifiers and the FactSet instance. FactSet identifiers are mapped to industry-standard identifiers as well as to a comprehensive set of reference data and unique content to greatly enhance the ability to integrate other FactSet content sets quickly and easily.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
From recent FactSet Insight article: https://insight.factset.com/4-alternative-data-take-aways-from-factsets-experts FOUR ALTERNATIVE DATA TAKEAWAYS FROM FACTSET’S EXPERTS https://insight.factset.com/topic/data-science-and-technology DATA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Over the spring and summer, FactSet...
In August of 2018, the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation published an https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2018/08/16/the-misplaced-focus-of-the-iss-policy-on-nol-poison-pills/ article discussing the differences between traditional poison pills and poison pills ...
Change your status on this post from image to image to receive monthly email updates to our marketplace! (Must be logged in to change status and to receive updates.) March 2019 Quantitative Solutions https://open.factset.com/products/quantopian-enterprise/en-us Quantopian Enterprise : Streamline ...
Combing FactSet’s https://open.factset.com/products/factset-global-sanctions/en-us Global Sanctions and https://open.factset.com/products/factset-supply-chain-relationships/en-us Supply Chain Relationships DataFeeds let’s you perform the proper due diligence to not only identify entities directly...
FactSet is relatively new to external cloud computing. Historically, we have always done things within our own datacenters and with our own in-house built software. That has changed dramatically in the past few years as we embrace third party cloud providers such as Microsoft and open sourced sof...