FactSet’s Exchange DataFeed Snapshot API provides cost-effective access to real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 150+ data fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates. Cutting-edge technology ensures reliability and provides scalability that allow applications to request multiple items at a time. To simplify client-side development an entire response can be placed in a matrix or table for effortless integration into internal and external applications.
FactSet Broadcast Streaming Exchange DataFeedData Feed by FactSet
Added to Marketplace: Aug. 01, 2020
- Stream consolidated real-time and delayed exchange data from over 200 global exchanges across all major asset types. Simply request an entire exchange or select a customized group of exchanges specific to your data requirements, such as NYSE, NASDAQ, or Euronext. Cutting-edge technology ensures reliability and provides scalability to allow applications to seamlessly process exchange data.
- Leverage FactSet’s redundant data centers for simple and elegant programmatic access to normalized exchange data. Delivery occurs via dedicated cloud-based infrastructure using cloud-hosted servers managed by FactSet with a choice between single or multiple production, UAT, and development streams.
- Reduce development time by powering proprietary and third-party applications with unfiltered and filtered streaming exchange data from a unified data model. Choose between FactSet’s proprietary SDKs for Windows (C++/.NET) or Unix (C++/.NET/C).
- Feed Details
- FactSet’s Broadcast Streaming Exchange DataFeed provides cost-effective access to consolidated real-time and delayed global exchange data. Proprietary technology normalizes data from over 200 global exchanges and across 150+ data fields. Asset types integrated include equities, futures, options, warrants, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, and FX rates.
The Broadcast DataFeed is an object-oriented framework used to communicate with a FactSet data source. FactSet’s proprietary SDK assists developers with all aspects of communication, request/message processing, and subscription management. The classes provided by the SDK simplify data access by providing asynchronous messages to application-defined callbacks.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- At a Glance
- Solutions for Exchange DataFeed Brochure
- Community Discussion