Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS or EDM) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
FactSet Benchmark DataFeed SolutionsSolution by FactSet
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Jan. 31, 2012
- Gain a comprehensive solution that scales with your needs and optimizes your benchmark data integration, from performance measurement and client reporting to supporting your compliance and risk workflows. With decades of experience integrating databases and a host of database engineers and quality assurance staff ensuring timeliness and integrity, FactSet provides broad coverage of the highest-quality benchmark data.
- Maximize efficiency with flexible, scalable solutions. FactSet’s hub-and-spoke model allows for integration of benchmark data with Economic, Fundamental, Fund, ETF, Derived Fixed Income Analytics, Classification, Ownership, and other data. And benchmark customization tools to handle blends, hedged exposures, exclusions, and more.
- Leverage FactSet’s entity centric, historically linked data model to properly handle corporate actions and ensure accurate historical symbols. FactSet’s proprietary symbology is mapped to vendor IDs and standard market identifiers such as CUSIP, SEDOL, ISIN, and FIGI.
- Solution Details
- FactSet’s Benchmark DataFeed (BDF) service allows you to outsource your data management and greatly reduce your operational costs. FactSet’s normalized and efficient file format is compatible across leading vendors in the performance, reporting, compliance and risk market. Benchmark data, combined with our consistent symbology and a centralized, round-the-clock team for support, ensures a cost-effective solution that frees you up to focus on the critical aspects of your business. The BDF solution also provides quality assurance testing and supports revisions and custom benchmarks.
FactSet covers over 350,000 benchmarks, amounting to 4 million plus benchmark variants by currency and return type, across dozens of vendors.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
Today we would like to inform you that we have made a major update for our emotional data API and released version 3 in February 2019. Additionally, to general improvements of stability and redundancy we have added some new and very interesting data sets. For more information just visit our websi...
We conducted a survey on Alternative Data demand during the https://advantage.factset.com/factset-buy-side-forum-tokyo-2019 FactSet Buy-Side Forum Tokyo last week. Not surprisingly, ESG tops the list among 18 categories as Japanese financial institutions began integrating ESG investment strategie...
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Working with Japanese Earnings Call Transcripts: StanfordNLP What open-source packages are you using in the NLP space? I had always found Python’s NLTK package easy to use. A recent https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/introduction-to-stanfordnlp-an-nlp-library-for-53-languages-with-python-code-d7...
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB