Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Identify idiosyncratic CEO, CFO or Board risk for public companies using executive scores based on a structured, fact-based methodology. Executive teams represent a clear, measurable, unique risk factor that has been shown to be a leading indicator of future company level operating and price returns.
- Rely on due diligence performed by a team of mostly CFA charter holders with years of experience evaluating management skill and compensation plans. Analysts are assigned as sector generalists and conduct their research process in the exact same way across all CEOs, CFOs or other senior executives in the industry.
- Access over 10 years of monthly out-of-sample data without survivor bias. Complement Quality Ranks with management profile reports offering concise coverage of key investment-related facts and figures.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date North America 3,500 Entities 2008 UK & EU Stoxx 600 600 Entities 2014
- Feed Details
- The Team Quality Ranks score executive teams on a double relative basis versus similar size, similar industry peers. Separate ranks are calculated for individual CEOs and for 5-person executive teams representing over 4,000 public companies worldwide. Scores are based on three factor baskets: operating traction, pay & incentive alignment, and fiduciary risk factors. Bottom quintile teams consistently underperform both their industry peers and broader indexes on price returns, ROA, ROIC, and ROE. Ranks and subfactors are available as a monthly time series since January 2008.
- Firm Information
- Management CV is a pioneer in applying statistical science to assess relative management quality at public companies. Their structured methodology calculates statistically significant rankings to help equity and debt investors determine the relative risk and operating ability associated with company executives. Fiduciaries rely on Management CV’s system to ensure that they are properly, and factually, aware of the background and incentive alignments of the management teams in their portfolios.