Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics. Updated intraday, FactSet’s consensus estimates are aggregated from a wide base of contributors and cover over 19,000 active companies across 90+ countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Artificial intelligence-driven weighted consensus based on contributor accuracy and behavior which is more accurate than the Wall Street consensus 70% of the time, by an average of 15%
- Diverse contributor base comprised of buy-side analysts, PMs, and traders, along with independent analysts, traditional sell-side contributors, industry experts, and academics
- Estimize Consensus is deeper, more diverse, and more reflexive to new information, giving investors a more representative look at expectations and a lead on future sell-side revisions
- Feed Coverage
Top 7 RBICS Sectors Count Type Start Date Consumer Cyclicals 210 Securities 2012 Energy 250 Securities 2012 Finance 290 Securities 2012 Healthcare 430 Securities 2012 Industrials 310 Securities 2012 Non-Energy Materials 200 Securities 2012 Technology 450 Securities 2012
- Feed Details
- Gain access to crowdsourced earnings and revenue estimates from 70,000+ hedge fund, brokerage, independent, and amateur analysts covering over 2,600 U.S. companies in multiple sectors, including Technology, Healthcare, and Industrials. Estimize’s diverse range of data provides estimates that allow you to avoid the systematic bias of the Wall Street consensus. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Estimize is an open financial estimates platform which collects forward-looking financial estimates from buy-side, independent, and sell-side analysts, along with those of industry experts and academics. By sourcing estimates from a larger and more diverse community of individuals, Estimize provides a more accurate, more timely, and more representative view of expectations compared to sell-side only data sets. The firm was founded in 2011 and is located in New York.
- Community Discussion