Get a 360-degree view of a company's diverse businesses. Our unique multi-sector, variable-depth classification system groups companies with up to three times the depth found in conventional industry classification systems. When fully expanded, the Hierarchy has over 7,000 sector and product groups, providing the precision needed to understand companies in a multi-dimensional manner.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Enhance your investment analysis with global coverage of ESG-related news that can be turned into a top-down factor.
- Consistently capture news events and topics to better forecast risk, direction and volatility.
- Leap beyond lexicon and price-derived NLP. Alexandria’s programs can match a professional investment analyst with >91% accuracy, processing each article in 1/10th the blink of an eye, across the thousands of news stories published every day from around the world.
- Feed Details
- Alexandria’s global ESG Sentiment and Topics dataset is the application of proprietary algorithms on ESG-related news. Each company news article is summarized into a record of structured data showing the company, the topic, and the overall sentiment for that article . Each record of data represents an ESG topic being present in a news story.
- Firm Information
- Alexandria Technology creates proprietary machine learning algorithms that classify text for entities, events/topics, sentiment, and more. Launched in 2012, Alexandria’s classification systems have been trained by research analysts and portfolio managers, creating an AI analyst that reads text like a human but performs with the speed and consistency of a machine.
- Community Discussion