Get a 360-degree view of a company's diverse businesses. Our unique multi-sector, variable-depth classification system groups companies with up to three times the depth found in conventional industry classification systems. When fully expanded, the Hierarchy has over 7,000 sector and product groups, providing the precision needed to understand companies in a multi-dimensional manner.
- Enhance your investment analysis with global coverage of ESG-related news mapped to United Nation’s 17 Sustainability Development Goals (SDG) that can be turned into top-down factors.
- Leverage over 60 hierarchical event topics on ESG that are consistently captured to better forecast risk, direction and volatility. Sentiment is precisely assessed for each topic found, which includes topics pertaining to: infrastructure, sustainability, accounting, climate, health, poverty, and more.
- Leap beyond lexicon and price-derived NLP. Alexandria’s programs can match a professional investment analyst with >91% accuracy, processing each article in 1/10th the blink of an eye, across the thousands of news stories published every day from around the world.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 650 Securities 2000 Asia 6,250 Securities 2000 Europe 9,640 Securities 2000 Latin America 520 Securities 2000 Middle East 520 Securities 2000 North America 21,700 Securities 2000 Pacific 1,220 Securities 2000
- Feed Details
- Alexandria’s global ESG Sentiment and Topics dataset is the application of proprietary algorithms on ESG-related news. Each company news article is summarized into a record of structured data showing the company, the topic, and the overall sentiment for that article . Each record of data represents an ESG topic being present in a news story.
- Firm Information
- Alexandria Technology creates proprietary machine learning algorithms that classify text for entities, events/topics, sentiment, and more. Launched in 2012, Alexandria’s classification systems have been trained by research analysts and portfolio managers, creating an AI analyst that reads text like a human but performs with the speed and consistency of a machine.
- At a Glance
- Alexandria Real-Time ESG
- Community Discussion
Change in News -3.85% Get your most accurate and up to date sentiment from the Alexandria Team! last activity Oct 12, 2020 4:13 pm
52.21% Change in News -Earning Season, get your most accurate and up to date sentiment from the Alexandria Team! last activity Jul 28, 2020 4:56 pm
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Alexandria VS Loughren McDonald - Earnings Calls PnL last activity Jun 03, 2020 9:44 am
News discussing earnings continues to be a significant predictor of returns in both the downturn and rebound last activity May 12, 2020 10:32 am