Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Data Management Solutions (DMS) provides all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Gain in-depth ESG insights for the Korean market. Who’s Good delivers data from reliable and local sources. Their AI-based analysis incorporates international standards and leverages their extensive knowledge of the Korean market.
- Create weekly alerts to identify the latest high-impact ESG incidents. All listed companies in Korea are tracked using our AI-based algorithms scanning over 10,000 Korean news articles every day. Read the most relevant articles directly from the original news source.
- Benefit from a transparent rating model. Who’s Good provides scores calculated from over 160 indicators as well as the underlying raw data. Users can customize the dataset for their specific needs.
- Feed Coverage
Product Count Type Start Date ESG Incident Analysis (South Korea) All listed companies Entities 2015 ESG Performance Analysis (South Korea) 700+ Entities 2015
- Feed Details
- Who’s Good analyzes both overall ESG performance and specific ESG incidents at companies to provide comprehensive risk management insights.
The ESG Performance Analysis shows companies’ strategies and policies as well as important company statistics on ESG. This analysis is based on reliable public and open data sources and shows how well companies are prepared to prevent ESG risks.
The ESG Incident Analysis identifies corporate scandals and incidents from a large universe of news articles. The AI algorithms provide key risk signals based on the impact of incidents that occurred.
- Firm Information
- As the first AI-based robo-analyst in Asia, Who’s Good provides corporate risk assessment services. They use public big data and artificial intelligence to disclose and analyze data on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and their potential impact on company performance. Insights from Who’s Good can also help assess ESG risks and opportunities at the portfolio level.