Homebuilders Signals Powered by EquifaxData Feed by Lucena Research
Added to Marketplace: June 04, 2020
- Constructed with Equifax loan and credit utilization information specific to home equity installments and home equity revolving credit. The model consults global macro, fundamental, and technical factors curated and engineered by Lucena. Designed and backtested to outperform the S&P Homebuilder ETF (NYSE:XHB).
- Equifax collects and aggregates loan and credit information of over 800 million consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. Lucena uses advanced AI on the anonymized data to transform Equifax’s six plus terabytes of historical data into features which have been validated to influence homebuilder market performance.
- Utilize as a stand-alone portfolio or incorporate into more complex strategies.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date United States 100 Large Cap Homebuilders 12/31/14
- Feed Details
- Model portfolio predicting the homebuilders most-likely to outperform the sector. Multi-factor, AI-derived strategy constructed from monthly Equifax consumer credit data and key fundamentals.
- Firm Information
- Lucena Research connects Big Data providers with data intelligence seekers by extracting actionable signals from data using sophisticated machine learning technology.
- At a Glance
- Lucena Equifax Smart Data Feeds
- Community Discussion