This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Gain insight into macro trends in the market. Equifax collects and aggregates loan and credit information of over 800 million consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. Lucena uses advanced data science on the anonymized data in conjunction with machine learning to turn Equifax’s six plus terabytes of historical data into actionable investment deliverables.
- Uncover account trends in loan and credit utilization information specific to home equity installments and home equity revolving credit with the Equifax Bullish Homebuilders’ Model. In addition, the model consults global macro, fundamental, and technical factors curated and engineered by Lucena.
- Garner interest with sentiment-based data feeds or model portfolios all suited for various investment sophistications and styles.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date United States 25 Large Cap Homebuilders 12/31/14
- Feed Details
- Gain access to a simple and cohesive daily output file consisting of ranking, confidence scores and signal-strength values derived from one or more datasets. Signals are predicated on machine learning multi-factor models customized to a specific asset universe and investment objective.
- Firm Information
- Lucena Research connects Big Data providers with data intelligence seekers by extracting actionable signals from data using sophisticated machine learning technology.