Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
Enterprise Solutions for Financial ServicesSolution by Amenity Analytics
Added as Candidate: June 18, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- External & Internal Data Sources: Receive Insights via APIs from external data such as earnings call transcripts, SEC filings, and news. Process an array of internal, proprietary data such as research reports, e-mails, contracts and more in a secured environment.
- Speed to Implementation: Measured in hours and days, not weeks and months. Use off-the-shelf feeds or customized feeds to gain insights quickly and at scale.
- Unparalleled Accuracy: Leverage an NLP engine that is customizable to target any topic. Proven to reach over 90% accuracy using sentiment analysis, contextual analysis, temporal relevance, and other methodologies, Amenity Analytics’ combination of technology and expertise far surpasses the industry average of 60%.
- Solution Details
- Customize your workflow with Amenity Analytics’ data signals. Offering a cloud-based text analytics API service, Amenity empowers financial services companies to draw actionable insights from any source of unstructured text data. Amenity’s NLP models and AI driven insights engine utilizes ML/Deep Learning to provide results with unparalleled accuracy and deployment speed.
- Firm Information
- Amenity Analytics' NLP Platform uses Artificial Intelligence to empower businesses to draw actionable insights from text on a massive scale. With domain expertise in the financial sector and customizable to any strategy or industry, Amenity analyzes regulatory filings, earnings call transcripts, news coverage and research reports or internal documents. Information in text is pinpointed and then delivered in effective formats that are intuitive to use and designed to enhance existing workflows.