Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Find untapped Alpha with applications built around valuable corporate event data. Efficiently access and aggregate over 40 corporate event types for easy integration into your models.
- Rely on a process that has been optimized over 17 years to ensure the most accurate process of collection, analysis and verification of forward-looking corporate event information for over 9,250 publicly traded companies worldwide.
- Avoid surprises caused by a sudden event-triggered swing in a stock’s price. Create trading and risk strategies based on anticipated volatility derived from corporate event updates throughout the day.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date* APAC 1,700 Equity 2018 Canada 830 Equity 2018 EMEA 1,790 Equity 2018 Latin America 330 Equity 2018 USA 4,630 Equity 2018 * WSH offers additional history -
- Feed Details
- Wall Street Horizon’s Enchilada DataFeed offers more than 40 corporate event types including earnings revisions, dividend dates, option expiration dates, splits, spinoffs and investor related conferences.
- Firm Information
- Wall Street Horizon provides institutional traders and investors with forward-looking corporate event data including earnings dates, dividend dates, options expiration dates, splits, spinoffs and investor conferences. Covering more than 7,500 equities worldwide, the company’s data is widely recognized for its unmatched accuracy and timeliness. By keeping clients apprised of critical market-moving events, WSH empowers financial professionals to take advantage of or avoid the ensuing volatility.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Link to a series of whitepapers showing how different firm types can use event data to find alpha
- At a Glance
- Wall Street Horizon Enchilada DataFeed
- Additional Research
- On-Demand Webcast: Exploring Corporate Event Data and Volatility
Mike's Secret Video: Learn how corporate events impact volatilty and why highly accurate data is necessary for trading and risk.
Academics have independently made extensive use of Wall Street Horizon data in their own research & attest to its accuracy and thoroughness.