Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Find untapped Alpha with applications built around valuable corporate event data. Efficiently access and aggregate over 40 data types for easy integration into your models.
- Rely on a process that has been optimized over 15 years to ensure the most accurate process of collection, analysis and verification of forward-looking corporate event information for over 7,000 publicly traded companies worldwide.
- Avoid surprises caused by a sudden event-triggered swing in a stock’s price. Create trading and risk strategies based on anticipated volatility derived from corporate event updates throughout the day.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date APAC 1,230 Equity 2016 Canada 590 Equity 2016 EMEA 1,260 Equity 2016 Latin America 220 Equity 2016 USA 3,820 Equity 2006
- Feed Details
- Wall Street Horizon’s Enchilada API offers more than 40 corporate event types including earnings revisions, dividend dates, option expiration dates, splits, spinoffs and investor related conferences. By accessing the data programmatically through the XML-based API, all the updated events for 7,000 global equities are in a single location.
- Firm Information
- Wall Street Horizon provides institutional traders and investors with forward-looking corporate event data including earnings dates, dividend dates, options expiration dates, splits, spinoffs and investor conferences. Covering more than 7,000 equities worldwide, the company’s data is widely recognized for its unmatched accuracy and timeliness. By keeping clients apprised of critical market-moving events, WSH empowers financial professionals to take advantage of or avoid the ensuing volatility.
- Additional Research
- Mike's Secret Video: Learn how corporate events impact volatilty and why highly accurate data is necessary for trading and risk.
Academics have independently made extensive use of Wall Street Horizon data in their own research & attest to its accuracy and thoroughness.
Link to a series of whitepapers illustrating the importance of corporate events and how different firm types can use event data to find alpha.