Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Explore new ideas faster. The cloud-based environment, built on Microsoft Azure, allows you to jump start your evaluation with a username and password in place of costly infrastructure and IT.
- Access tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Python, R, and data visualization software alongside premium financial data in a single location. Seamlessly upload proprietary content to test your data together with FactSet and other 3rd party datasets.
- Tap into the ever-expanding content catalog of the Open:FactSet Marketplace. Immediately evaluate the latest trends in the market using the newest, integrated datasets as soon as they become available.
- Solution Details
- FactSet Data Exploration combines the power of the Microsoft Azure cloud with the content of the Open:FactSet Marketplace, offering a streamlined way to explore and evaluate new ideas. Instantly interact with data from the Marketplace in a fully hosted environment that includes industry-standard databases, programming languages (Python and R), and data visualization tools. FactSet Data Exploration eliminates the cost of trialing data locally by providing everything needed to analyze new content with a simple log in. The environment is also available for purchase as an annual subscription.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Webcast: Gaining Instant Access to Data and Solutions in FactSet's Data Exploration
- At a Glance
- PR: FactSet Release of Data Exploration
- Additional Research
- Data Exploration Case Study
Webcast: Reinventing the Data Evaluation and Acquisition Process
- Community Discussion
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity May 05, 2020 3:44 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am
AI Stock Screener - Change In News +28.70% - NLP last activity Sep 17, 2019 11:30 am
Uncover Corporate Activism and Governance Trends using FactSet Corporate Governance last activity Sep 06, 2019 3:07 pm
ESG risk focused metrics as an integral part of sound investment risk management? Evidence from Investec Asset Management last activity Sep 02, 2019 8:06 am