Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Identify risks and opportunities. CSRHub ratings represent the consensus opinion of a company’s ESG performance. Asset owners, portfolio managers, and investment analysts can compare their own assessment of a company against the CSRHub consensus and build alpha-creating strategies. CSRHub’s score is also used for screening potential investments and for examining the social impact of an existing portfolio.
- Benchmark corporate ESG performance. Companies can compare their CSRHub rating to those of their peers or competitors using CSRHub’s broad industry and geographic coverage. Through these comparisons, managers can build strategies to improve upon existing practices, plan new sustainability-related programs and reporting, better manage their stakeholders’ perception of corporate values and social impact, and evaluate their brand’s CSR performance.
- Understand ESG metrics and trends. CSRHub offers monthly data back to 2008. Because CSRHub ratings are based on millions of data items drawn from hundreds of sources, they are stable, fit into a smooth distribution, and correlate well with other indicators. CSRHub ratings are used by hundreds of universities and have been cited in many publications.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 530 Entities 2008 Asia 5,840 Entities 2008 Europe 3,740 Entities 2008 Latin America 830 Entities 2008 Middle East 350 Entities 2008 North America 5,740 Entities 2008 Pacific 830 Entities 2008
- Feed Details
- Enhance corporate, investor, and consumer ESG and sustainability decision-making with strong signal data from CSRHub. Through a patented algorithm and machine learning, CSRHub aggregates and harmonizes disparate data from over 500 SRI/ESG sources to generate a consensus score for the ESG performance of more than 18,000 companies from 136 industries in 131 countries. Leverage CSRHub’s big data expertise to increase corporate market value, see portfolio opportunities and risks, and augment other Business Intelligence data.
- Firm Information
- CSRHub offers one of the world’s broadest and most consistent set of Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) ratings, covering 18,000 companies. Its patented Big Data algorithm combines millions of data points on ESG performance from hundreds of sources, including leading ESG analyst raters, to produce consensus scores on all aspects of corporate social responsibility and sustainability. CSRHub ratings can be used to drive corporate, investor and consumer decisions.