Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Perform deeper analysis through segmentation of behaviors across 45 categories, such as Metals, Food, Building Supplies and Shipping.
- Gain visibility into indicative patterns with 3+ years of historic data.
- Broaden your analysis to include 150,000+ public and privately-held companies with additional data from Cortera.
- Feed Coverage
Top Sectors Count Type Start Date Industrials 15,200 Business Locations 2016 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 7,800 Business Locations 2016 Consumer Cyclicals 6,500 Business Locations 2016 Non-Energy Materials 6,300 Business Locations 2016 Finance 4,400 Business Locations 2016 Healthcare 4,200 Business Locations 2016 Other 106,800 Business Locations 2016
- Feed Details
- Predict the financial health and future performance of businesses by identifying trends in purchasing behaviors over the past 3+ years, segmented across 45 categories. Information includes firmographics and modeled attributes.
- Firm Information
- Fueled by over $1.4 trillion in annual B2B transactions, the Cortera commercial credit bureau provides financial firms with insightful views into the characteristics of public and privately-held companies. With over 25 years in commercial credit, thousands of companies rely on Cortera for unique data, forward thinking, rapid results and superior value.