Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
- Perform deeper analysis through segmentation of spend behaviors across 45 categories, such as Metals, Food, Building Supplies and Shipping.
- Gain visibility into indicative patterns with 3+ years of historic data.
- Broaden your analysis to include 150,000+ public and privately-held companies with additional data from Cortera.
- Feed Coverage
Top Sectors Count Type Start Date Industrials 17,460 Locations 2016 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 8,690 Locations 2016 Consumer Cyclicals 7,380 Locations 2016 Non-Energy Materials 6,980 Locations 2016 Finance 5,550 Locations 2016 Non-Corporate 52,890 Locations 2016 Healthcare 4,950 Locations 2016 Business Services 3,450 Locations 2016 Technology 3,400 Locations 2016 Consumer Services 2,840 Locations 2016 Energy 1,430 Locations 2016 Utilities 650 Locations 2016 Telecommunications 500 Locations 2016 Other 82,980 Locations 2016
- Feed Details
- Predict the financial health and future performance of businesses by identifying trends in purchasing, spend and payment behaviors over the past 3+ years, segmented across 45 categories. Information includes firmographics and modeled attributes.
- Firm Information
- Fueled by over $1.5 trillion in annual B2B transactions, Cortera, through the Cortera Credit Exchange, provides financial firms with insightful views into the characteristics of public and privately-held companies. With over 25 years in commercial credit, thousands of companies rely on Cortera for unique data, forward thinking, rapid results and superior value.
- At a Glance
- Cortera Spend Insights DataFeed
- Community Discussion