Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Perform deeper analysis through segmentation of behaviors across 45 categories, such as Metals, Food, Building Supplies and Shipping.
- Gain visibility into indicative patterns with 5 years of historic data.
- Broaden your analysis to include millions of public and privately-held companies with additional data from Cortera.
- Feed Details
- Predict the financial health and future performance of businesses by identifying trends in purchasing behaviors over the past 5 years, segmented across 45 categories. Information includes firmographics and modeled attributes.
- Firm Information
- Fueled by over $1.4 trillion in annual B2B transactions, the Cortera commercial credit bureau provides financial firms with insightful views into the characteristics of public and privately-held companies. With over 25 years in commercial credit, thousands of companies rely on Cortera for unique data, forward thinking, rapid results and superior value.