Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Asset Owners: Evaluate the long-term risk exposure of your portfolio holdings and engage with management teams to foster investments in resilience.
- Portfolio Managers: Incorporate equity scores into your portfolio construction and risk assessment processes.
- Research Analysts: Understand long-term exposures of companies, industries and sectors as a key component of future return performance.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global Equities 2,000 Securities 2017 Listed REITS 320 Securities 2017 US Munis 3,140 Counties 2018 US Munis 760 Cities 2018
- Feed Details
- Four Twenty Seven’s forward-looking data analytics empower investors to identify and mitigate physical climate risk in their portfolios. Leverage a database of over 1 million corporate facilities around the world and over 10,000 companies that are scored for supply chain and market risks. Over 2,000 companies are scored for operations risk based on exposure to climate hazards such as hurricanes & typhoons, sea level rise, extreme rainfall, heat stress, water stress and wildfire (forthcoming).
- Firm Information
- Four Twenty Seven is a market intelligence firm that specializes in analyzing the physical risks of climate change. We leverage a large number of public and private data sources to deliver science-driven analytics and ESG solutions to our clients.
- Additional Research
- Four Twenty Seven Insights